Each invited speakers will present his/her position during a 30 min presentations followed by a 15 min Q&A time. Some talks, for their relevance will be allowed longer time.
List of key-notes
- Prof. José Luis Encarnação, INI-GraphicsNet Foundation, Germany.
- Dr. J. J. Thomas, Director of National Visualization and Analytics Center at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA.
- Prof. Mauro Salvemini, President of EUROGI – European Umbrella Organization for Geographic Information, Portugal.
Dr. Jörn Kohlhammer, Head of Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics department, Fraunhofer IGD, Germany.
- Prof. Lukin Vladimir, National Aerospace University, Ukraine.
- Dr. Pavel Vanis, Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography, Czech Republic.
- Prof. Marc Bonazountas, Epsilon International, Greece.
- Prof. Igor Djurovic, University of Montenegro.
- Dr. Budhendra Bhaduri, Geographic Information Science and Technology Group - Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA.
- Dr Mohamed Hafedh
Hamza, Associate-Professor, Department of Geology, Faculty of Science of Tunis, Tunisia.
- Dr. Nico Pals, TNO Information and Communication Technology, the Netherlands.
- Dr. Pier Giorgio Marchetti, European Space Agency, Italy
- Dr. Jorge Posada, Vicomtech, Spain
- Professor Yerach Doytsher, Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning,
Technion Institute of Technology, Israel
- Dr. Anastasios Koumoutsakos, Project Manager TerraMentor e.e.i.g., Athens Greece
- Prof. Vladimir Krivilev, Vice president Academy of
Geopolitical Problems Moscow Russian Federation
- Prof Paul Dan Cristea,
Correspondent member of Romanian academy University Politehnica of
Bucharest - Romania
- Mr. Martin Ford, Commission for Geographic Information - UNINFO, Italy
- Uwe Jasnoch - Intergraph GmbH, Germany
- Patrick Hogan - NASA Ames Research Center, USA
- Dott. Andrea Deiana - GeoInfoLab - Italy
- Prof. Dr. Aleksandar Nošpal, University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius" Mašinski fakultet, Republic of Macedonia
- Prof. Arno Scharl, MODUL University Vienna - Department of New Media Technology, Austria
- Dr Antonio Saitto, Telespazio SPA, Italy
- Prof. Pere Brunet, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- Dr. William B. Gail, Director - Strategic Development at Virtual Earth Business Unit - MICROSOFT CORPORATION, USA
- Dr. Jeffrey G. Morrison, Program Manager, A-SpaceX, USA
- Dr. James Kornell, U.S.Department of Energy (DOE) -
National Nuclear Security Administration, USA
- Prof. Guillermo Villa, Head of the Remote Sensing
Department IGN (National Geographic Institute), Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Giacomo Martirano, Technical Manager EPSILON Italia srl, Italy
- Dr. Marco Panebianco, Lombardia Informatica S.p.A., Italy
- Dr. Ido Iurgel, CCG Centro de Computacao Grafica, Guimaraes, Portugal
- Ms Dragana Djordjevic, IChTM Institute, Belgrade, Serbia
- Mr. Sasa Ivanovic, National FP7 Coordinator, Government of Montenegro, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Mr. Wolfgang Kienreich, Director Knowledge Visualization
Know-Center, Graz, Austria
- Ms. Christina Hakopian, Executive Director at International Scientific-Research Centre on Water, Climate and Recreational Resources, Yerevan, Armenia
- Doron Elhanani, President & CEO EMESCO, Israel
- Dr. Knut Manske, Director Research CEC Darmstadt, SAP Research, SAP AG, Darmstadt, Germany
- Dr. Gino Brunetti, INI-GraphicsNet Foundation, Germany.
- Prof. Jan Ochodnicky, Armed forces academy of gen M.R.Stefanik Department of Electronic Demanova, Slovak Rep
- Dr. Christine Giger, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland
- Mr. Al Adaileh Haithem, Karak Governorate Directorate for Environment, Jordan
- Ms. Tijana Turkovic, Ministry of Defence, Montenegro
- Dr. Oscar Custers, Bentley, Netherlands